Levy and Bond Information Archive
In February 2016, for the second year in a row, our community voted to support its schools.
In 2015, voters approved a construction bond that is being used to:
The levy that voters approved in 2016 replaced expiring capital and operations levies. The new school programs, maintenance and operations levy empowers the district to:
- make much-needed improvements to the High School, and
- enable our district to replace our Middle School—which is more than 60 years old!—with a state-of-the-art building. Join us for groundbreaking in June 2016!
Local money makes it possible for Hockinson to bridge the gap between what the state pays and what it actually costs to educate our students.
- retain key educational staff,
- continue offering learning opportunities, from special education to athletics, and
- upgrade equipment that has outlasted its life expectancy
We are fortunate to live in a community that has a long tradition of supporting the education of its young people. Thank you for your support!
Visit the following links for detailed information about our district’s bond and levy: